Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Circus Animal Cookies ♥

So after 55 long days since Mother's Cookies shut down, I had almost lost hope of finding my beloved pink and white Circus Animal Cookies. I went to my local Grocery Outlet and with pure excitement I finally found them! I bought fourteen bags and as I checked my phone to immediately text Esperanza of my incredible find, I read that she had just bought 22 bags of them at the Oakland Grocery Outlet! What a big day! I am so happy. I will definitely go back later for some more, if they still have some. 

<3 mj

No comments:

Google Translator Gadget

Centsational Girl

Centsational Girl

Better After

 

the sweet life of a silly muffin. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates