Monday, January 17, 2011

Who falls asleep on New Year's Eve?!

New Year's was short and sweet as well. We originally had plans to go to LA to spend it with some family down there but plans changed, bills needed to be paid so we stayed home and broke haha.
Photobucket
We made dinner and dressed up a bit.
Photobucket
Self timer captured us once again!
Photobucket
This time we didn't get in place in time haha
Photobucket
We loved the individual mini Martinelli's we found at the 99c only store.
Photobucket
After dinner we tuned into our much loved Andre Rieu on PBS
Photobucket
Dinner and the music of the Johann Strauss Orchestra were very satisfying and relaxing but I fell asleep!!  & it was not barely even 11pm! So my brother thought is would be funny to adorn me in party poppers and garlands, take a picture and have me discover it later!
Photobucket
How embarrassing! Anyway They woke me up right at 11:59pm for the countdown and party popper time. As I sat up I was like woahhh where did all these poppers on my lap come from haha
Photobucket
We made a lovely mess and hugged ourselves into 2011.
Photobucket

No comments:

Google Translator Gadget

Centsational Girl

Centsational Girl

Better After

 

the sweet life of a silly muffin. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates