Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pink and White Cookies with Sprinkles <3

What mood swing weather we have here in the lovely Bay Area!! Either you're on like Katy Perry status with Hot&Cold or like the global warming and end of existence is approaching hahaha! Srsly whats going on in the world? Weather. Influenza. Everyone's broke. I don't have medical insurance. haha yeahhh

Oh my gosh! Last post I forgot to mention some terrible news. Pink Eye. So that Tuesday that I went to my Poli Sci class I was feeling a bit weird.. I discovered I had a weird rash on my arms, legs and feet.. as if I went frolicking in some werid itchy bushes here in the headlands. Which I never have.. I've only jumped into piles of ice plant.. like five years ago but anyway... then like during class my eye kept burning and crying and I was like what the fringle's going on with my eye?! So that night I had to drive home partially blind with a blurred eye. So when I got home i examined my situation and looked up my symptoms & stuff on medlineplus and it said I had Pinkeye. Oh.. lovely! So then my mom was like oh here let me give you some eye drops they'll really help! Goodness Gracious I think my eyes flew down to hell and came back! Those drop were definitely killing some major bacteria and whatever as it burned my eyes like crazy! Unfortunately pink eye doesn't just like disappear so of course I had to take it on down to LA. oh and here's me disguising my pink eye with my dad's vintage Ray Bans that gimme a unibrow hahahaha!  

More on LA in a bit but anyway its been three weeks now... and guess what I woke up with this morning? Pink eye. Not just a reprise but for the Sixth Time!!! I dont think its normal to have the stupid infection, have it heal, you clean everything to make sure its all sanitary and germ free and then it decides to come back over and over and over again! I'm sick of it! And as I mentioned before, I dont have health insurance!! So if I go blind or crazy no one will help me. So enough of my disgusting infected and highly contagious story...

My brother and I truly had a wonderful four days in LA visiting the familia for my cousin Alley's Quince. Everything was just great great great. Except the uglymuffin pic of me and my bro up there with our gorgeous cuzzo. but the rest was Awesomeness complete. The flight on Virgin America to and from was great. Getting reunited with my cousins and aunt after like three years no see = great. Running around getting things like hair, makeup, decorations, flowers etc set up for Alley's Quince = great. Party time at the Reef down in Long Beach by the Queen Mary = great. Being super tired from dancing and running around in heels = great. Spending the rest of our days hanging out & being randomly hilarious = great. Going to Downtown Disney and spending a long time at Build A Bear making Hello Kittys = great. Going to the movies together and then somehow I ended up watching the Hannah Montana Movie.. [woah?!] = still great haha. So overall you get the point we had an amazing time and we're on definite promise mode to go back more often to visit! Oh and here's the Hello Kitty I made at Build-a-Bear. 


So.. back to my obsession.. I finally got to the part in Breaking Dawn I had been waiting for like forever and a half!! It was like 3am the other night and finally Bella became a Vampire. Whoo hoo!! haha So yeah the book has got me crazyyy I've taken my time reading it. I dont wanna read it all at once because then what will I do? [Self Destruct] Yeah.. 

Anyway my best friend Esp and I are taking another road trip at the end of the month so that we can have our fun and then be work slaves for the rest of the summertime! Oh and of course to celebrate her graduation from CAL haha So... where do you think we're going?! drumroll... Washington!! We're going to visit Cape Dissappointment!!!! hahaha well yes we intend on stopping by that lighthouse but our real destination is Forks! tee hee! Ranger Ron our dorm manager who's from WA says its a pretty neat small town.. well he probably hasn't been there recently with all the Twilight stuffles.. So yeahhh I just saw on the Forks Chamber of Commerce site that theres a Bed & Breakfast called the Cullen House which I intend to stay at.. [I hope!] and many other funky Twi-fan places. Oh yeah and of course LaPush and its LaPushyness and wolves.. sweet. So anywayyyy I'll stop my blabbers about that before theres a change of plan and something goes terribly wrong and we cant go anymore. [eeek!] Oh and also we def. have a trip in mind for Sequoia National Park to visit our highly missed Georgia.

OMG So I was at Safeway yesterday and like I passed by this display thingy right and I saw some purple and pink stripes... woah hold! turn around and what do i see?!! Mother's Cookies! They're back in business... well sorta. Kellogg bought over the trademarks and recipes and is carrying on the tradition. yay! I was all excited and stuffs but then I was like wait... I went out hunting for these cookies and bought a buhjillion of them to stock up for the rest of my life because they were to be no more and then now theyre like an annoying ex who comes back into your life?!! Well the cookies arent annoying or anything so thats good but still! Esp and I were on like Cookie Craze! so yeahh Well... at least I cant rely on Kellogg to not disappear.. and I'll just eat my cookies now.. instead of preserving them for eternity! haha

Oh and before I go out and do what I'm really supposed to be doing right now.. [work..] I just have to confess that I've now become addictingly attatched to fringlin' Twitter! so yeahhh tweet me... @mjmuffinlover ... yeahh some one already claimed 'mjmuffin' and they're like a dead profile so yeahhh and oh! I'm following this superlicious blog that just makes all of my days hilariously amazing. Lauren's Bite. She's srsly the best in the existence of awesomespice!

love, mj

No comments:

Google Translator Gadget

Centsational Girl

Centsational Girl

Better After

 

the sweet life of a silly muffin. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates