Friday, May 8, 2009

Watermelon, Grapes, Apples & Bananas

Okay so Esp and I were up late talking about our trip after watching Vertigo and Ranger Ron gave us some maps of Oregon and Washington and some advice of which roads are nice.. where to eat oysters.. and where to get a ferry into Victoria so we might sneak our way up to Canada but not Vancouver.. boo hoo that's a bit too far.. but anyway.. yeah I just made a draft itineraryish map thingy on google and it will take forever and a half but it'll be awesome! So yeah check it out! The trip winds the long way up to Forks but eh we get to visit a bunch of Lighthouses which we totally love and have our USLSS Passports ready to be stamped! Eeek! I can't wait!


View Larger Map

Fruits. So I was at the front desk here at the Marin Headlands Visitor Center and a big group of kids came in wanting to become Junior Rangers. So after they completed their booklets I swore em all in and I had a little flashback moment if my days at Grand Canyon. sighhh.. but anyway afterwards they went outside and had their lunch and like one of the chaperones came back and gave me a bunch of left over fruit they didnt want to throw away so that was nice. I've got enough fruit to put up a mini Jamba Juice stand hahaha.. so smoothies for later!!

Well I've gotta go on with my Rangerin'.. I wanna go outside its a beautiful day finally!

Love, MJ

No comments:

Google Translator Gadget

Centsational Girl

Centsational Girl

Better After

 

the sweet life of a silly muffin. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates