Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Banana Pancakes

I Love home made lazy Sunday breakfasts. This Sunday we made whole wheat banana pancakes with eggs, chicken sausages and hash browns.
 And apparently I was served on the table as well..
 Mom couldn't wait to finally eat it..
 The brother was very pleased with brekkie & for fixing his stupid bullet thingy from halloween..
I helped the mama make the yummy pancakes..
 They were perfect.
 They didn't last long on the plate.. btw my heart belongs to Edward.
 Dad loves to pile on the sugar.. tsk tsk.. oh well it said no high fructose corn syrup.. no difference haha.
My stomach is growling now..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's just too much jack johnson for my plate.

Google Translator Gadget

Centsational Girl

Centsational Girl

Better After

 

the sweet life of a silly muffin. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates