Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

So Halloween was short and sweet.. Just spent it with the familia. We went to church, ate at ihop, shopped at costco then went home to give our eight trick or treaters some candy and then drove up to Woodland to get lost! ... in a Corn Maze! It was pretty fun walking in the darkness trapped in a field of corn while a creepster man with a chainsaw jumped out at you. Awesome.
 Of course we got lost.. but my brother the cowboy/indiana jones man led the way.
So my costume? My inner Twilight geek.. okay maybe it's not so inner but anyway.. I thought it would be fun to dress up as Team Edward. So I got a cheerleading outfit in navy and silver.. seemed like appropriate Edward colors.. and got some Team Edward felt letters from Michaels.. sprayed myself in body glitter which stuck everywhere but my body and I even got Twilight contacts.. which kinda sicked because my already brown eyes didn't make a difference. Oh & I fell in love with these Silver holo TOMS shoes.. which of course had to be replaced by the very much hated crocs for the corn maze.. btw I love crocs.
Notice my surprisingly tan legs show no sign of glitter!?  
Oh and we ate at Sonic Drive in which we have always loved but ever since we started our healthful diet.. some priorly loved foods are no longer accepted in the tummy.. so sadly we all got tummyaches.. Oh notice my mama has my pink wig from last year? She was inspired to wear it with a pink jelly fish stuffed animal thingy I have.  
So here's my eyes with UNnoticable contacts.. Oh well. I really want to wear this costume again but get it right.. only thing is.. where?!

Hope you Halloween was as fun as mine!

EDIT: Here's my halloween spirit from my dorm door.



No comments:

Google Translator Gadget

Centsational Girl

Centsational Girl

Better After

 

the sweet life of a silly muffin. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates