Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I was on the news today.. Woah

So I dropped my brother at school this morning and was shocked to hear that his teacher had sex with a student. CBS 5 interviewed me & got a pretty cool quote haha. I knew they'd cut me short but I'm in love with my last word. Just watch.



Sickening what kids are getting instead of an education these days.

On a lighter note, like my shiny interview nails? haha It's Orly's Luxe that I picked up at Sally. I took this picture on Saturday when I was in my govt truck. I couldn't stop staring at it. 

No comments:

Google Translator Gadget

Centsational Girl

Centsational Girl

Better After

 

the sweet life of a silly muffin. | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates